A Windows 10 compatible application specially designed for photo documentation. Automatically extract and visually stamp GPS or UTM coordinates, date and time, and various other information from a geotagged photos’s metadata. Include a subject description and author information (e.g. a company or agency name), and automatically reverse geocode to include a place name or address in the stamp.
GPStamper is designed to document photos of field investigations or surveys, and is a simple and robust tool for the commercial user who needs to know where and when photos were taken. GPStamper can process an entire folder of photos as easily as a single photo, producing professional, customized and report-ready results in seconds.
- Simple interface and workflow produces report-ready results in seconds!
- Compatible with JPG photos from iPhone¹, Android, or any camera/device with GPS
- Select from a wide variety of metadata² to include in the stamp
- Reverse geocode (i.e. AutoLocation) and stamp city, state/province and country
- Reverse geocode to precise locations with a POI³ and/or street address³
- Generate Windows File Explorer and GIS compliant Exif and XMP metadata
- Choose from font size, color, placement, and background/border options
- Professional text rendering, and a lossless JPEG algorithm for archival image quality
- Extract and stamp frames from geotagged MOV/MP4 videos (including HEVC/AVC 4K)
- Generate and stamp QR Codes containing coordinates and date
GPStamper (spoken G-P-Stamper) is optimized for Windows 10 and only supports English characters, as most textual information in Exif metadata is stored in ASCII format. Reading the first two pages of the short help file is encouraged.
¹iPhone photos fully exploit GPStamper’s capabilities.
²Coordinates (GPS or UTM), subject description, author, AutoLocation, file name, GPS accuracy*, image direction*, elevation*, date and time. (*camera dependent)
³Points of interest, or street addresses, may be unavailable or approximate, depending upon location.
This is the sole authorized source of GPStamper.
GPStamper is digitally signed by LEE, MICHAEL G
You are encouraged to thoroughly test the fully-functional trial version as refunds can not be made after the issuance of an activation code.
Licenses are fulfilled Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm UTC -6
Resale or redistribution of GPStamper or its license is prohibited.
†When you purchase an activation code for GPStamper you receive a perpetual license to the current (at time of purchase) version and unlimited updates for two (2) years.
The original licensee is permitted to activate GPStamper on one Windows device per license. Activation is performed online and requires internet access. Server-based installations are not permitted.
Please contact me should you have any questions regarding GPStamper.
Your email address is used only to respond to your inquiry.
Expect a same-day response (Monday thru Friday).
Thank you for your interest in GPStamper.
Michael (Mike) Lee