GPStamper (G-P-Stamper) is a powerful Windows application specifically designed for photo documentation, automatically extracting the GPS coordinates, image direction, elevation, date/time and other metadata from a geotagged image’s metadata, and then visually stamping it onto a photo.
Options include adding a subject description and copyright notice, along with automatic reverse geocoding and stamping of place names.
GPStamper is optimized for processing photos via a highly efficient workflow, and is vastly superior to any mobile app in its ability to batch process hundreds of photos simultaneously, with results customizable to your precise project requirements.
GPStamper is designed for anyone who takes photos to document their field investigations. Requiring minimal user input, simply drag and drop a single file or an entire folder into GPStamper and select a stamping option! Immediately deploy it to personnel, allowing them to produce professional and report-ready results in seconds.
In continual development since 2007, GPStamper is a robust tool designed for the commercial user who needs to “Know Where – Know When” photos were taken.
- Automatic — reverse geocode and stamp place, city, state/province and country
- Compatible — supports JPG photos from any camera/device with GPS
- Compatible — with photos geotagged/reverse geocoded using Lightroom or GEOtag
- Conformity — synchronizes with Windows File Explorer details pane metadata
- Customizable — select from a variety of metadata to include in the stamp
- Customizable — font size, color, opacity, placement, and background/border options
- Effortless — easy installation and dependency-free
- Fast — all option selections are saved from session to session for an efficient workflow
- Flexible — GPS or UTM coordinate notation
- Lossless — advanced algorithm preserves original image quality
- Professional — highest quality, report-ready results
- Safe — copies are stamped, and metadata is preserved
- Simple — drag-and-drop operation, with easily accessed options
- Unique — extract and stamp frames from geotagged MOV/MP4 videos (including 4K)
GPStamper is designed for Windows, and optimized for English, as most textual information in Exif is stored in ASCII format.
iPhone 7 or later users on iOS 11 or later must capture photos as “Most Compatible” (i.e. JPEG), as GPStamper does not support the HEIF format. Alternatively, “Automatic” transfer of HEIF files to a Windows PC produces compatible JPEG files.
Always capture photos as JPEG for best image quality!
Please purchase an activation code only after confirming that GPStamper will meet your needs, as refunds can not be made after purchase. You are encouraged to contact me prior to purchase if you have any questions whatsoever regarding GPStamper’s capabilities or compatibility.
This is the sole authorized source of GPStamper.
Digitally signed by Michael G Lee
Registered – U.S. Government System for Award Management (SAM)
D-U-N-S® Number 079118461
A PayPal account is not required, as debit and credit cards are accepted by PayPal.
Licenses are fulfilled Monday through Friday (UTC -6 business hours).
*Installation is permitted on two Windows devices used by the same licensee.
Server-based installations are not allowed, except where expressly permitted in the licensing agreement.
GPStamper™ was designed and developed through a professional interest in having the ability to display and catalog photos with location information visible to the user. In many technical/science/engineering related fields it is extremely convenient (if not imperative) to have location, description and date/time information imprinted onto photos for reporting, documenting, archiving, or printing purposes. Geotag metadata is also protected against loss or corruption by being visually preserved.
I continually strive to improve and update GPStamper to better suit the needs and expectations of the professional community.
Michael (Mike) Lee
Please contact me should you have any questions or special stamping requirements.
Your email address is used only to respond to your inquiry.
Expect a same-day response (Monday through Friday)
Please note that my time zone is UTC -6
New! GPStamper Lite