A Windows 10 compatible application specially designed for photo documentation. Automatically extract and visually stamp GPS or UTM coordinates, date and time, and various other information from a geotagged photo’s metadata. Include a subject description and author information (e.g. a company or agency name), and automatically reverse geocode to include a place name or address in the stamp.
GPStamper is designed to document photos of field investigations or surveys, and is a simple and robust tool for the commercial user who needs to know where and when photos were taken. GPStamper can process an entire folder of photos as easily as a single photo, producing professional and report-ready results in seconds!
Utilities · Construction · Engineering · Mining · Environment · Agriculture · Forestry · Surveying · Archaeology · Land Stewardship · Natural Disasters · Aerial Photography
- Simple option selection and one-button operation produces instant results
- Compatible with JPG photos from iPhone¹, Android, or any camera/device with GPS
- Select from a wide variety of metadata² to include in custom stamps
- Reverse geocode and stamp city, state/province and country
- Reverse geocode to a precise point of interest³ and/or street address³
- Generate Windows File Explorer and GIS compliant Exif and XMP metadata
- Professional text rendering and a lossless JPEG algorithm⁴ produce print-ready images
- Extract and stamp frames from geotagged MOV/MP4 videos (including HEVC/AVC 4K)
- Generate and stamp QR Codes containing coordinates and date
GPStamper (spoken G-P-Stamper) is optimized for Windows 10 and only supports English characters, as most textual information in Exif metadata is stored in ASCII format. Reading the (short) help file is encouraged.
¹ iPhone photos fully exploit GPStamper’s capabilities.
² Coordinates (GPS/UTM), reverse geocode (AutoLocation), subject description, author, file name, GPS accuracy* (HPE/DOP), image direction*, elevation*, date and time.
³ Points of interest or street addresses may be unavailable or approximate, depending upon location or GPS accuracy.
⁴ Retains the original image quality, pixel for pixel.
* Recorded by iPhones, otherwise camera dependent.
This is the sole authorized source of GPStamper.
GPStamper is digitally signed by LEE, MICHAEL G
5-day free trial:
Even though GPStamper is digitally signed, Windows Defender may still require you to click “More info” and then “Run anyway” during installation. You are encouraged to thoroughly test the fully-functional trial version as refunds can not be made after the issuance of an activation code.
1 Perpetual License† – $55 (one-time fee)
Volume Pricing (>1 license)
Government Agency Purchasing Information
An internet connection is required for online activation after the receipt of an activation code.
Licenses are fulfilled Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm UTC -6
Resale or redistribution of GPStamper or its license is prohibited.
† When you purchase an activation code for GPStamper you receive a perpetual license to the current (at time of purchase) version and unlimited updates for two (2) years. The original licensee is permitted to activate GPStamper on one Windows device per license. Server-based installations are not permitted.
Please contact me should you have any questions regarding GPStamper.
Your email address is used only to respond to your inquiry.
Expect a same-day response (Monday thru Friday).
Thank you for your interest in GPStamper.
Michael (Mike) Lee