GPStamper (G-P-Stamper) is a powerful Windows® application specifically designed for photo documentation, automatically extracting the GPS coordinates, image direction, elevation, and date/time from a geotagged image’s metadata, and then visually stamping it onto a photo with no loss in image quality. Options include adding a subject description and copyright notice, along with automatic reverse geocoding and stamping of place, city, state/province and country.
GPStamper is optimized for processing photos via a highly efficient workflow, and is vastly superior to any phone app in its ability to batch process hundreds of photos simultaneously, with results customizable to your precise project requirements. GPStamper works with photos from any device which incorporates GPS.
GPStamper is designed for anyone who takes photos to document their field investigations. With virtually no learning curve, GPStamper’s simple interface requires minimal user input, and can be immediately deployed to personnel, allowing them to produce professional and report-ready results in seconds. Simply drag and drop a single file or an entire folder into GPStamper and select a stamping option!
In continual development since 2007, GPStamper is a robust tool designed for the commercial user who needs to “Know Where – Know When” photos were taken.
- Compatible — supports JPG photos from any camera/device with GPS (e.g. iPhone)
- Simple — drag-and-drop operation
- Safe — copies are stamped, and metadata is preserved
- Lossless — preserves original image quality
- Synchronous — operates in unison with File Explorer’s details pane
- Automatic — reverse geocode and stamp place, city, state/province and country
- Customizable — choose what metadata to include, and precisely how it should appear
- Compatible — stamp photos geotagged and/or reverse geocoded using Lightroom®
- Unique — extract/stamp still frames from geotagged MOV/MP4 videos (including 4K)
- Flexible — GPS or UTM coordinate notation
- Powerful — include company/agency logo (free option available upon request)
- Fast — all option selections are saved from session to session for fast start-up
- Effortless — simple installation, and dependency-free!
iPhone 7 or later users on iOS 11 or later must capture photos as “Most Compatible” (i.e. JPEG), as GPStamper does not support the HEIF format. Alternatively, “Automatic” transfer of HEIF files to a Windows PC produces compatible JPEG files.
GPStamper is designed for Windows®, and optimized for English (ASCII) and WUXGA.
Please purchase an activation code only after confirming that GPStamper will meet your needs, as refunds can not be made after purchase. You are encouraged to contact me (below) prior to purchase if you have any questions whatsoever regarding GPStamper’s capabilities or compatibility, wherein I would be pleased to assist you.
This is the sole authorized source of GPStamper.
Digitally signed by Michael G Lee (certificate issued by COMODO)
Registered – U.S. Government System for Award Management (SAM)
D-U-N-S® Number 079118461
- Third-party antivirus software may need to be temporarily disabled during installation.
- Do not install or run as administrator.
- GPStamper and its associated applications are provided as is, and without warranty.
A PayPal account is not required, as debit and credit cards are accepted by PayPal.
A shipping address is requested during PayPal checkout to verify purchaser information only, and is not used for any other purposes.
I personally fulfill all license requests, Monday through Friday (UTC -6 business hours).
*Installation is permitted on two Windows® devices used by the same licensee.
Server-based installations are not allowed, except where expressly permitted in the licensing agreement.
GPStamper™ was designed and developed through a professional interest in having the ability to display and catalog photos with location information visible to the user. In many technical/science/engineering related fields it is extremely convenient (if not imperative) to have location, description and date/time information imprinted onto photos for reporting, documenting, archiving, display or print purposes. Geotag metadata is also protected against loss or corruption by being visually preserved.
I continually strive to improve and update GPStamper to better suit the needs and expectations of the professional community.
Please contact me should you have any questions or special stamping requirements.
Your email address is used only to respond to your inquiry, and is not shared with any third parties.
Expect a same-day response (Monday through Friday)
Please note that my time zone is UTC -6