[G-P-Stamper] is a powerful Windows application specifically designed for photo documentation, automatically extracting and visually stamping the GPS coordinates, image direction, elevation, date/time and other information from a geotagged image’s metadata. User options include adding a subject description and author information, along with automatic reverse geocoding and stamping of place names.
GPStamper’s efficient and optimized workflow is vastly superior to any mobile app in its ability to batch process photos, producing professional, customized, and report-ready results in seconds.
GPStamper is designed for those who frequently take photos to document their field investigations or surveys. In continual development since 2007, GPStamper is a robust tool designed for the commercial user who needs to “Know Where – Know When” photos were taken.
Utilities · Construction · Engineering · Mining · Environment · Agriculture
- Simple drag-and-drop operation boosts workflow efficiency
- Select from a variety of metadata to include in the stamp, GPS or UTM coordinate notation, and from font size, color, opacity, placement, and background/border options
- Automatically reverse geocode and stamp city, state/province and country
New! High precision locations with place names and/or street addresses
- Compatible with JPG photos from any phone/camera/device with GPS, especially iPhone, Android or GoPro. Also compatible with photos geotagged using Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® or GPStamper™
- Synchronizes with Windows File Explorer details pane metadata for compatibility with standard Exif and XMP metadata
- Professional text rendering, with report-ready results in seconds using an advanced algorithm which preserves the original image quality
- Extract and stamp frames from geotagged MOV/MP4 videos (including 4K and DJI)
Surveying · Archaeology · Natural Disasters · Aerial Photography
GPStamper is designed for Windows and supports English characters, as most textual information in Exif metadata is stored in ASCII format. Latin-1 accented characters will have diacritics removed. iPhone 7 or later users on iOS 11 or later must capture photos as “Most Compatible” (i.e. JPEG).
Please purchase an activation code only after confirming that GPStamper will meet your needs, as refunds can not be made after purchase. You are encouraged to test GPStamper thoroughly before production use, and to contact me prior to purchase if you have any questions regarding GPStamper’s capabilities or compatibility.
The sole authorized source of GPStamper
Digitally signed by Michael G Lee (Certificate issued by COMODO CA)
Registered in System for Award Management (SAM)
D-U-N-S® Number 079118461
A PayPal account is not required, as debit and credit cards are accepted by PayPal.
Licenses are fulfilled Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm UTC -6
*Installation is permitted on two Windows devices used by the original licensee. Perpetuity applies to the originally licensed version. Server-based installations are not permitted, and an internet connection is required for license activation.
Resale or redistribution of GPStamper or its license is prohibited.
GPStamper was designed and developed through a professional interest in having the ability to display and catalog photos with location information visible to the user.
In many environmental, science, engineering or construction related fields it is imperative to have location, description and date/time information imprinted onto photos for reporting, documenting, archiving, or printing purposes. A photo’s geotag metadata is also protected, through visual preservation, against loss or corruption.
Please contact me should you have any questions regarding GPStamper.
Your email address is used only to respond to your inquiry.
Expect a same-day response (Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm UTC -6)
Michael (Mike) Lee