[G-P-Stamper] is a powerful Windows application specifically designed for photo documentation, automatically extracting and visually stamping the GPS coordinates, image direction, elevation, date/time and other information from a geotagged image’s metadata. User options include adding a subject description and author information, along with automatic reverse geocoding and stamping of place names.
GPStamper’s efficient and optimized workflow is vastly superior to any mobile app in its ability to batch process photos and produce professional, customized, and report-ready results in seconds.
GPStamper is designed for those who frequently take photos to document their field investigations or surveys. In continual development since 2007, GPStamper is a robust tool designed for the commercial user who needs to “Know Where – Know When” photos were taken.
Utilities · Construction · Engineering · Mining · Environment · Agriculture · Forestry
- Simple drag-and-drop operation optimizes workflow efficiency, producing report-ready results in seconds
- Select from a wide variety of metadata to include in the stamp, and from font size, color, opacity, placement, and background/border options
- Automatically reverse geocode and stamp city, state/province and country, or generate high precision locations with point of interest names and/or street addresses
- Compatible with JPG photos from any phone/camera/device with GPS, including iPhone, Android and GoPro
- Synchronizes with Windows File Explorer details pane metadata for compatibility with standard Exif and XMP metadata
- Professional text rendering, with the original image quality preserved using an advanced lossless algorithm
- Extract and stamp frames from geotagged MOV/MP4 videos (including 4K and DJI)
Surveying · Archaeology · Paleontology · Natural Disasters · Aerial Photography
GPStamper is designed for Windows and supports English characters, as most textual information in Exif metadata is stored in ASCII format. Latin-1 accented characters will have diacritics removed. iPhone 7 or later users on iOS 11 or later must capture photos as “Most Compatible” (i.e. JPEG).
Please purchase an activation code only after confirming that GPStamper will meet your needs, as refunds can not be made after purchase. You are encouraged to thoroughly test the fully-functional trial version before production use, and to contact me prior to purchase if you have any questions regarding GPStamper’s capabilities or compatibility.
The sole authorized source of GPStamper
Digitally signed by Michael G Lee (Certificate issued by COMODO CA)
Registered in System for Award Management (SAM)
D-U-N-S® Number 079118461
GPStamper Setup.exe (5-day free trial), or Zip format
Windows Defender may require you to click “More info” and then “Run anyway” during installation.
A PayPal account is not required, as debit and credit cards are accepted by PayPal.
Licenses are fulfilled Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm UTC -6
*Installation is permitted on one Windows device used by the original licensee. Perpetuity applies to the originally licensed version. Server-based installations are not permitted, and an internet connection is required for license activation.
Resale or redistribution of GPStamper or its license is prohibited.
GPStamper was designed and developed through a professional interest in having the ability to display and catalog photos with location information visible to the user.
In many environmental, science, engineering or construction related fields it is imperative to have location, description and date/time information imprinted onto photos for reporting, documenting, archiving, or printing purposes. A photo’s geotag metadata is also protected, through visual preservation, against loss or corruption.
Please contact me should you have any questions regarding GPStamper.
Your email address is used only to respond to your inquiry.
Expect a same-day response (Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm UTC -6)
Michael (Mike) Lee