New! – Now supports all major Latin-1 (Western European) alphabets!
A Windows 10 application specially designed for photo documentation. Automatically extract and visually stamp GPS or UTM coordinates, date and time, and various other information from a geotagged photo’s metadata. Include a subject description and author information (e.g. a company or agency name), and automatically reverse geocode to include a place name or address in the caption.
GPStamper is designed to document photos of field investigations or surveys, and is a simple and robust tool for the commercial user who needs to know where and when photos were taken. GPStamper can stamp an entire folder* of photos as quickly and easily as a single photo, producing professional and report-ready results in seconds.
Utilities · Construction · Engineering · Mining · Environment · Agriculture · Forestry · Surveying · Archaeology · Land Stewardship · Natural Disasters · Aerial Photography
- Simple option selection and one-button stamping!
- Compatible with JPG photos from iPhone¹, Android, or any camera/device with GPS
- Select from a wide variety of metadata² to include in custom stamps
- Reverse geocode to city, state/province and country
- Reverse geocode to a precise point of interest³ and/or street address³
- Generate Windows File Explorer and GIS compliant Exif and XMP metadata
- Professional text rendering and a lossless JPEG algorithm⁴ produce print-ready images
- Extract and stamp frames from geotagged MOV/MP4 videos, including HEVC/AVC 4K
- Include a company or agency logo in your stamp (free customization service)
- View geotagged photo locations in Google Earth, Google Maps or OpenStreetMap with a single mouse click!
- Geotag photos from cameras without GPS with a track log from a GPS-equipped sports watch (e.g. Apple Watch) or mobile app (e.g. Open GPX Tracker).
* Latin-1 stamping limited to single files
¹ iPhone photos fully exploit GPStamper’s capabilities
² Coordinates (GPS or UTM), reverse geocode location, subject description, author, file name, GPS accuracy**, image direction**, elevation**, date & time
³ Points of interest or street addresses may be unavailable or approximate, depending upon location or GPS accuracy
⁴ Retains the original image pixels, assuring legal integrity (Latin-1 stamps excepted)
** Recorded by iPhone, otherwise camera dependent
This is the sole authorized source of GPStamper.
5-day free trial: GPStamper Setup.zip
Microsoft Defender SmartScreen may require you to click “More info” and “Run anyway” during installation.
You are encouraged to thoroughly test the fully-functional trial version as refunds can not be made after the issuance of an activation code.
An internet connection is required for online activation.
Licenses are fulfilled Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm UTC -6
Resale or redistribution of GPStamper or its license is prohibited.
† When you purchase an activation code for GPStamper you receive a perpetual license to the current (at time of purchase) version and unlimited updates for two (2) years. The original licensee is permitted to activate GPStamper on one Windows device per license. Server-based installations are not permitted.
Please contact me should you have any questions regarding GPStamper.
Your email address is used only to respond to your inquiry.
Expect a same-day response (Monday thru Friday).
Thank you for your interest in GPStamper.
Michael (Mike) Lee