Pin GPStamper Preferences to Windows taskbar for fast and easy access to selections and options, especially the subject entry option*.
- Include OpenStreetMap location to street level and/or point of interest
- Include OpenStreetMap location to city/village level
- OpenStreetMap location editing** (automatic trim option)
- Include UTM coordinates
- Include GPS coordinates as decimal degrees
- Include GPS coordinates as degrees minutes seconds
- Include date as Day Month Year
- Include date as Month Day Year
- Include date/time in ISO 8601 format (international standard)
- Include GPS metadata: horizontal positioning error, image direction and altitude from iPhone photos
- Include GPS metadata: altitude from non-iPhone photos
- Format altitude in feet (vs. meters)
- Select caption size (3 option checkbox: small/medium/large)
- Select high contrast caption (white on black vs. white on translucent)
- Increase caption margin for printing without truncation
- Include subject descriptions (2 option button):
- Enter a unique subject for each selected photo (default method)
- Enter a subject once and apply it globally to all selected photos
- Include author information, e.g. a company/agency name (saved until changed)
- Enable preference lock† for enforcing standardized captions among multiple users
*Change the way subject descriptions are entered and applied — from unique for each selected photo (default), to entering a subject once to apply globally to all selected photos, or vice versa.
**Disabled, the location editing window does not pop up for each photo and multiline captions are automatically created.
†Preference lock password is the last four digits of the activation code.