Combine a user entered subject description, along with a photo’s coordinates, date & time and author information, into a high quality location stamp. Access GPStamper Lite via Windows context menu (there’s no application to open first!) to stamp either selected photos, or an entire folder. Options include stamping location names in lieu of coordinates.
- Extremely simple to configure, access and use!
- Same basic stamping capability as GPStamper
- Process selected photos or an entire folder
- Supports either GPS or UTM notation
- Reads and writes standard Exif and XMP metadata
- Auto generates and stamps location names!
- Supports JPG photos from any device with GPS
- Stamps English (ASCII) and Unicode* characters!
- An “Open With” app for Nikon ViewNX-i (et al.)
*Latin-1 characters in most Western European languages
Please purchase an activation code only after confirming that GPStamper Lite will meet your needs, as refunds can not be made after purchase. Please test thoroughly before production use.
The sole authorized source of GPStamper Lite
Digitally signed by Michael G Lee (Certificate issued by COMODO CA)
Registered in System for Award Management (SAM)
D-U-N-S® Number 079118461
A PayPal account is not required, as debit and credit cards are accepted by PayPal.
Licenses are fulfilled Monday through Friday, 9am-5pm UTC -6
*Installation is permitted on a single Windows device used by the original licensee. Perpetuity applies to the originally licensed version. Server-based installations are not permitted. Resale or redistribution is prohibited.
Please contact me should you have any questions regarding GPStamper Lite’s capabilities or compatibility.