GPStamper combines a simple interface with a highly efficient workflow.
Simply drag and drop a file or folder into GPStamper and select a stamping option.
- Compatible with photos from any camera/device which incorporates GPS*
- Simple, drag-and-drop, one click operation
- Safe, copies are stamped, and metadata is preserved
- Lossless algorithm preserves original JPEG image quality
- Operates in perfect unison with (Windows) File Explorer
- Automatic reverse geocoding and stamping of street/place, city, state/province and country
- Highly customizable, choose what location metadata to include in your stamp, and how it should look
- High contrast mode available for enhanced legibility
- Works with photos geotagged and/or reverse geocoded using Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®
- Unique, extract and stamp still frames from geotagged MOV (iPhone/iPad) and MP4 (Android) videos – including 4K
- GPS or UTM coordinates supported
- Fast and convenient, all option selections are saved from session to session
*Built-in or external (wired or wireless)
**Install Google Earth if you wish to view photo locations
GPStamper is designed for Windows®, and optimized for English (ASCII) and WUXGA (1080) displays (although it works at all resolutions).