GPStamper combines a simple interface with a highly efficient workflow.
Simply drag and drop a file or folder into GPStamper and select a stamping option from the main menu.
- Compatible with JPEG photos from any camera/device which incorporates GPS*
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Safe — copies are stamped, and metadata is preserved
- Lossless algorithm preserves original JPEG image quality
- Operates in unison with File Explorer’s details pane
- Automatic reverse geocoding and stamping of street/place, city, state/province and country
- Highly customizable — choose what location metadata to include in your stamp, and how it should look
- High contrast mode available for enhanced legibility
- Works with photos geotagged and/or reverse geocoded using Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom®
- Extract and stamp still frames from geotagged MOV¹ (iPhone/iPad) and MP4 (Android) videos – including 4K
- GPS or UTM coordinates supported
- Include a company or agency logo (option available upon request)
- Fast — all option selections are saved from session to session
Gallery (images best viewed full size)
*Built-in or external (wired or wireless)
**Google Earth is only required if you wish to view photo locations
¹iPhone 8 users must capture photos/videos as “Most Compatible” (i.e. JPEG/H.264), as GPStamper does not support HEIF/HEVC formats. Alternatively, “Automatic” transfer of HEIF/HEVC files to a Windows PC should produce JPEG/H.264 compatible files.
GPStamper is designed for Windows®, and optimized for English (ASCII) and WUXGA (1080) displays, though it works at all resolutions at 100% scale.